The primary focus of Cosmetic Dentistry is on the more superficial aspects of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry comes in if your teeth are discolored, chipped, or misaligned. These dental issues may not require immediate treatment or cause you pain. Still, they are something that negatively impacts your self-esteem. The cosmetic procedures can make you feel better about yourself and your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is already a part of many people’s routines. Cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and dental crowns are some of the most regular cosmetic procedures. The dentist will be able to close gaps, reshape worn teeth, alter the length of your teeth, etc. If you are embarrassed with your smile for years, cosmetic dentistry may be the solution.
What services does Cosmetic Dentistry include?
- Tooth-Colored Fillings:Tooth-colored fillings can help if one or more of your teeth have developed cavities. They also prevent further damage and restore your smile to its near-original appearance. The tooth-colored fillings are unique in that they impersonate the color and light-reflecting properties of tooth enamel. As a result, they blend in perfectly with your tooth so that no one will know that you have had any cosmetic procedures performed.
- Dental Veneers:They are customized shells of composite resin or porcelain. The veneers are secured to the front surface of your permanent teeth, restoring proportion and balance to your smile. The procedure for the veneers is minimally invasive, and they are fixed to the tooth’s surface after extracting a thin layer of enamel from the tooth receiving the veneer.
- Invisalign Braces:They are an orthodontic treatment in which a series of clear, custom aligners are used to straighten your teeth gradually. The treatment is painless and comfortable when compared to traditional metal braces. Invisalign aligners are removable and can be removed to carry out the necessary functions of your mouth, such as eating, brushing, or on special occasions. Additionally, they can provide good results in just six-twelve months.
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that help treat tooth damage or decay. A crown sheathes the entire portion of the tooth above the gum line, thereby restoring its shape, size, and strength. The crowns are designed to restore your smile to its best health and function.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening procedures use bleaching agents such as hydrogen peroxide to eliminate stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth. It is a cosmetic procedure by which one can get a shiny set of teeth in a matter of minutes.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: A full mouth reconstruction can be considered if you have several cosmetic issues that require treatment. This treatment combines several techniques, such as teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, in order to provide you with a stunning smile.
Call Winning Smiles family dentistry at (301)868-2004 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Cosmetic Dentistry.